What is a Home Inspection?
What is a Home Inspection? A Home Inspection is a visual analysis of providing a professional opinion and home inspection report, regarding the condition of a residential dwelling and the dwellings garages and carports, and any reasonable accessible installed components and the operation of the dwelling’s systems including any controls normally operated by the owner of the dwelling.
Home inspections are performed to provide you with unbiased information about the strengths and weaknesses of a home. A home inspection will give you the necessary information to make the most informed decision.
Our Inspection Process
Reber Home Inspections offers quality home inspection services at an affordable rate. Whether you’re looking for a new home or want to ensure that your house is free from safety issues and environmental hazards, we can help.
As a Certified Home Inspector, we’re proud to be fast, trusted, and accurate. We’ll look for hidden problems with roofing and siding and ensure that there is no sign of water damage or foundation issues. We’re dedicated to helping you find, or sell, a quality home and we’ll check for issues that could affect the value of your house.
An important part of our inspection process is to educate the home buyer concerning certain maintenance items. Some of theses items are things like changing furnace filters, lubricating items, etc. We also make sure the home buyer is aware of the utility disconnects so that if an emergency were to occur, the home owner can shut off the gas, water, and electrical service to the home. Such knowledge may prevent extensive property damage and even save someone’s life.
These are just some of the questions that Reber Home Inspections can answer for you:
– Are the electrical receptacles wired properly for polarity?
– Does the attic and crawl space have sufficient ventilation?
– Is the roof flashed properly?
– Is the water heater properly connected?
– Is the electrical panel properly grounded?
– Is there rotten wood on the exterior of the house?
– Are the drains properly trapped to prevent sewer gases from entering the house?
– Is the fuel burning furnace properly ventilated?
– Are there signs of water intrusion?
– Do you know the difference between a normal foundation crack and a serious structural crack?
– Are there any foundation problems?